Lots happening...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well... haven't really got much scrapping done lately... been flat chat packing and cleaning because we are moving house!!! I can't wait for this move to be over. We are moving to a smaller house so I am trying to get rid of alot of crap and organise things better. But this move is going to be fantastic for us in the long run. The location of our new place is amazing... only a few minutes walk to the local shopping centre, a few minutes more to the train station. It will also mean we can walk to dancing lessons which is awesome... going to save us alot of time and bus fares too! Life is going to be much better there.
We also had a little party for Jed last weekend. His birthday is in January but because we were away he didnt get a party then. We waited till he was back at school for a bit before we organised it and he had a ball. (And I learned that I am very lucky my 7yo boy is not twins or triplets lol... one is plenty!)

So on the scrap front... Ive managed to get these couple of pages done...

This one is for SCRAP THE GIRLS march challenge:


And this one is for PUNK ROCK SCRAPPERS:

The challenge was about hating your job and all the yucky crap that goes with alot of jobs... and it took me a while to come up with something because as a SAHM I love my job... sure it has some crappy bits but on a whole I love it.... but what I hate about it is being called a housewife... so I came up with this interpretation.

Im hoping to get enough packing and cleaning done over the next few days that I might be able to scrap some over the weekend. Scrap stuff (like all good essentials) gets packed last lmao.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP