dont mess with me...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This layout was inspired by the current promt at Gutter Girlz...


I havent scrapped anything about my mother in about 2 years... I tend to scrap happy, funny, good things... I was suprised how good it felt to do this and get it out. This situation with my mother sucks to be blunt... but I have to remain true to myself and I know I am worth alot more than to put up with being treated like crap. It took me a long time to realise that it doesnt matter who it is doing it I dont deserve it and I dont have to take it.

10 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

What a great layout! It's hard seeing our parents for what they really are and understand that things cannot be the way they should :)

Mrs Pretzel September 17, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

LOVE that you were able to get some yummy therapy with our prompt!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

Nikki September 17, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

It feels so good to put it down on paper once in awhile doesn't it? Awesome job on this page!

Unknown September 17, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

AMEN sister! Rawk on with the therapy. It feels good to get it OUT!

lara September 17, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

totally inspiring!
And love the texture and the text quote - thanks SO MUCH for sharing!!!

Becky September 17, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

what an amazing job...from the texture...everything

Unknown September 17, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

LOVE IT! I totally know how you feel! I had to break off contact with my mom for the same treatment! I love gutter girlz to let us get things like this out!!! You rule girl!!!

Patti H September 18, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

What the hell is up with our mothers? I know what you mean it feels good to get it on a layout! Great work!!

Glenda T. September 18, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

That is so sad but I love the layout!! Especially that little hazardous materials sticker! Thanks for playing with us and getting it out!

Vel October 1, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Sorry your situation is so ugly but you've done a wonderful job getting it out. I love your take on the challenge.

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP