I did it!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I scrapped... and for me... not for a present, not for a job... just for me! lol

It is for a challenge on the OUT OF THE HAT blog... but I had fun doing it... took forever to sew those flourishes though... but yeah worth it in the end!
In other important news... I managed to snag myself a gorgeous cardigan today and am thrilled it has sleeves that go all the way to my wrists! I get trends and styles etc but seriously trying to find something nice that wasnt those little cap sleeves or 3/4 sleeves and wasnt rediculously expensive was an effort in itself. What is up with the sleeves anyway? Am I the only person on the planet who's arms get cold too?
Thats my rant for today lol.
Night all!

1 comments:

allyson joy August 1, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

thanks for the blog love ~ and for making me laugh!! i love this layout ~ its also good to scrap for yourself!!!
{xoxo}

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP